CPS® Global Kanban Racking System
Specifically designed to accommodate our range of W-KLT® bins for shelf/bin optimisation, our highly stable and galvanised finished racks keeps customers inventory clean and in place with minimal space, where and when you need it.
For maximum optimisation, each rack can facilitate up to 9 shelves with the top shelf reserved for empty bins to be scanned manually via a barcode scanner, mobile app or automatically via the RFID CPS® iSHELF for the reordering of repeat stock orders.
Key Features and Benefits
• Simple and easy to install, extend and relocate
• Space saving
• Strong galvanised structure
• Precise, direct supply of products at point of use
• Optimised quantity per item
• No asset investment required
• Reduction of supply chain processes
• Angled shelves help manoeuvrability of bins
136 x 228 x 60 or 80cm* (W x H x D)
*80cm depth rack required for the CPS® iSHELF.
Kanban Rack W-KLT® Bin Capacity
Our Kanban rack can house a mix of our 4 standard
W-KLT® bin sizes. Below are the capacities per rack based on 8 stocked shelves filled with the same size bin.
• 128 small bins (W-KLT® 2115) = 2x 64 line items
• 96 medium bins (W-KLT® 3215) = 2x 48 line items
• 128 large narrow bins (W-KLT® 4115) = 2x 64 line items*
• 64 large wide bins (W-KLT® 4315) = 2x 32 line items*
*80cm deep rack required
Unique W-KLT® Kanban Bins
The smartest bin for your Kanban System
The use of the patented Würth W-KLT® bin range is an effective solution to past problems regarding transport, accessibility and space in the production plant.
• Optimum use of space
• Levered front flap for easy access
• Maximum transport security
• Strong, durable and break-proof
• Stackable via interlocking bottom
• Up to 50% less shelf space required
• Optimised for contents and the Kanban rack
• Front and back hand-holds for optimum grip
W-KLT® Bin dimensions shown in our brochure.
From the smallest of screws to the largest of bolts and consumable items, there is a W-KLT® load carrier solution for all your inventory requirements.
W-KLT® Kanban Bin Labels
All the information you need on one label!
With each Kanban delivery cycle, new labels are printed and applied to each W-KLT® bin with updated customer & product information, and barcoded for the reordering process.
That means each order is unique, providing batch traceability for every single item you order.
All product specific Kanban information and more is also accessible and available 24/7 in your account from the CPS® Global Online Software.
Expanding Your Kanban Capacity
More Kanban racks?
Depending on the volume of assembly line items required at different locations in your production line, multiple ‘extension bay’ racks can be added (with no limit) by attaching additional racks to the initial CPS® Global Kanban rack for increased capacity and uniformity.
CPS® Global Online Platform
24/7 access to full-data transparency of the stock in your Kanban system
• Product Description
• Your Part Number
• Scan History
• Refilling Quantities
• Parts Location
• Shipment Status
• And Much More…
• Bin Overview
• Back Orders
• Planned Deliveries
• Item Quick Access
• Number Of Active Bins
• Number Of Delivered Bins
• Usage Reports
• Contact Details
• Plant Details
• Bin Count
• Bin Size
CPS® Mobile Scanner App
Your scanning companion for stock replenishment
The CPS® Mobile Scanner App is a convenient alternative to using a traditional barcode scanner for generating repeat orders.
When logged into the app*, you are connected to your CPS® Global account with the added benefit of sending your scans (order data) directly from your mobile device.
*Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection required
Mobile Kanban for your production line
• Even levels with MULTIplus250 shelves
• Two swivel castors with parking brake and two fixed castors
• Handle for easy pushing and pulling
• Levels are height adjustable in increments of 25mm
• Loads up to 75kg per level (evenly distributed)
• Available in 600mm and 800mm depth
• Reinforcement by length bar (7 pairs per trolley)
• 55mm raised edge on front & rear bars to eliminate bins falling from shelf
• Multifunctional frame pre-assembled
• Frame & length bars powdercoated, truss & shelves in galvanized finish
• RFID-ready (can include integrated CPS® iSHELF as top-most shelf)
Ideal for use as an intermediate mobile storage space, perfect for housing and picking your ‘on-the-go’ assembly parts right across the various stages of your production line.
Once the bins are empty, return them via the CPS® MULTI-Trolley to your main "CPS® Global Kanban rack for the stock replenishment process.