Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Would you like the opportunity to move into a sales role that actually offers a comprehensive induction? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to further develop your sales experience whilst working closely with a highly professional sales team?
This could be the role for you!
Initially established in Melbourne in 1858, Thomas Warburton supplies state of the art inventory management solutions to the Defence, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. In our business our intentions are clear:
- Foster powerful and sustainable partnerships with our customers
- Provide exceptional service levels and cost effective solutions
- Introduce technological advances from Europe into Australia becoming the market leader in the Industry 4.0 revolution
As a member of the prestigious Würth Group, we are exceptionally proud of what our company has to offer not only our customers, but also our staff. In its entirety, the Würth Group employs over 75,000 staff globally and are represented by 400 companies in over 80 countries. When you join our business, you are becoming a part of a formidable group of people who are all contributing to double digit growth year after year.
As we continue to grow and expand in Australia, we are seeking an Area Development Manager to join our team based out of our Dandenong South Office.
In this unique role, the successful candidate will spend their first 3 – 6 months of employment working in our Internal Sales team learning about our business from the ground up. During this time, you will be exposed to a wide variety of customers, our unique systems and the services we can provide our customers. In addition to this you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in all of our Key Performance Areas which includes conducting effective presentations, building customer relations, carrying out successful pricing reviews, sales reporting and data management.
Following your successful training period, you will then move into your own territory in which the duties of the role will include but will not be limited to;
- Actively managing your customer base to ensure all clientele are well serviced
- Consistently develop your pipeline to maximize potential from both your existing and sought after clientele
- Working in partnership with your clientele to maximize efficiency in their business. This includes proactively introducing our cutting edge RFID C-Part management solutions to those that would benefit from it
To support you in your role and when you transition into your designated sales territory, you will be assigned a dedicated Internal Sales Officer who will provide high level administrative support whilst you are out on the road.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be target driven and hungry to grow and develop your business
- Have the confidence and ability to build relationships whilst selling our solutions to both end users and executive level decision makers
- Have sound IT skills and show confidence in selling a technical solution
Experience working within the Engineering and Manufacturing sectors would be advantageous as would a knowledge base of the fastener industry. This is not essential if you are willing to learn about these industries.
This role will be well suited to a candidate that will thrive on the opportunity to sell market leading solutions with a level of quality that is second to none.
If you are confident, target driven and customer focused, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply using the form below.