GLOBAL AND LOCAL SOURCING
Thomas Warburton Pty. Ltd. strives to provide a superior service to our industry customers by increasing compliance standards, consistency of supply and price competitiveness. As a member of the Würth Group, Thomas Warburton Pty. Ltd. can actively source stock with the assistance of our parent company throughout Europe and Asia. We have direct supply lines set up with multiple Würth approved suppliers to assist in reducing our lead times, which in turn services our customers more efficiently.
By using our Würth approved supply lines, we can guarantee that the suppliers used are;
- managed by staff on the ground in the same country the goods are produced
- suitable to supply specified product
- routinely reviewed via performance appraisals to ensure they meet strict quality criteria set out by the Würth Group
ADVANTAGES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
With the support from Würth Combined Purchasing, Thomas Warburton Pty. Ltd. can offer a range of value added services to our customers, including but not limited to:
- Supplier Audits
- Audits with customers (optional)
- RFQ’s special parts
- Developing new suppliers for existing product groups
- Developing new products with new or existing suppliers
Thomas Warburton is also committed to supporting the local Australian fastener industry. We have strong partnerships with many local fastener businesses and work directly with these companies on a daily basis to ensure that our customers are always supplied with the highest quality product in the time frame required.