ELECTRONIC DATA EXCHANGE ONLINE
YOU CAN ALSO HAVE YOUR SYSTEM COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH OURS!
Successful projects in digitization usually begin with an automated connection - for example, with an interface between customer and supplier. In this way standardized messages can be exchanged among each other simply and automatically. This process is known as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
EDI makes it possible to convert data such as orders, delivery notes, invoices, order confirmations and much more into various structured and standardized formats and to send them within seconds via different communication paths. We can exchange the data between your and our ERP system - even across national borders. This eliminates the need for manual input, reduces sources of error and speeds up your supply processes.
Let us have a look at an example. After placing your order, an e-mail with the order details will be sent to you automatically. The data will be sent in a structured format such as txt, datanorm or openTRANS-XML. If your ERP-system is able to handle such data you can make your orders using EDI transparent in your own system.
WE SUPPORT A VARIETY OF PROTOCOLS AND TRANSACTION STANDARDS
- Other formats available on request
- Automisation of data exchange in your supply chain:
- Fast data transfer
- Accelerated and transparent business processes
- High data quality without manual interaction
- Reduction of input and handling errors
- Reduction of costs and effort
- Maximum of transparency
- Flexible adaptability to needs and market changes
- More free space for strategic projects
- Standardized processes